Poolblu features FAST and FREE shipping on most standard U.S. shipments*
- Handling - So as not to have any order minimums, a handling fee may be applied on a per order basis per the policy in place a the time of order. Our current per-order handling charge is US$ 9.99. This handling fee is often waived during special promotions.
Shipping and Handling Terms:
- Regular shipping - Standard shipping is FREE on most products shipped within the 48 contiguous United States unless otherwise noted. In-stock product orders received by 4:00 PM CST will normally ship that day. Orders received after that time will normally be shipped the next business day.
- Over-sized and over-weight shipping - Some products that are over-sized or over-weight limits for UPS, FedEx or USPS ground will incur additional shipping charges. Additionally, some very heavy commodities incur additional shipping charges. These products will be marked indicating the over-sized or over-weight shipping requirements.
- Standard Shipping Method - Standard shipping method is USPS, UPS Standard Ground delivery, or equal. Customers can specify express, overnight and other shipping options at time of order. Additional charges apply for expedited delivery methods.
- Hazardous and Bulk Materials - Some materials are considered hazardous by the individual carriers, (bulk liquid oxidizers, pH control chemicals, etc.). Hazardous materials may incur additional packaging, handling or freight charges. Some hazardous and bulk materials may only or additionally be available for pick-up at your local service center, or delivery by Poolblu Delivery vehicles or contract carriers. If you are logged into our your account, Poolblu Delivery will be listed as a requirement in the product details, and in the shipping method choices if you are eligible.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories – Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Methods of shipment can vary by order size and by product ordered. A Poolblu customer care representative will contact you with shipment options and costs.
- Export – For all shipment destinations outside of the United States. Shipping costs, duties, taxes, Inland freight, etc. are the responsibility of the customer. Poolblu coordinates export documentation for International customers. An international order handling fee may apply.
- Oversized Delivery Items - Individual products or product containers that are over-sized, irregularly shaped or weigh over 100 pounds will carry separate shipping charges. These products will usually be noted as “over-sized” on our website and in promotional material.
- Special Delivery Items – Some products need specialized care, handling or time to make their way to you. Special delivery items will be noted in Poolblu promotional and ordering materials.
- Carton or container size – Poolblu may ship multiples of smaller containers in lieu of the larger containers ordered to facilitate shipping. The pricing at the larger size and quantity ordered applies.
- Backorders – Customers will be notified immediately of products not available for same day shipping. A backorder is automatically created, and notification sent to the customer when this occurs. The product will be shipped when available unless cancelled by the customer. Separate handling charges for backordered products do not apply.